portiademoncur

What Portia's Reading

I Read, I write...I review.

Dark Thirst
Barging in
Josephine Myles
Bollywood Dreams
Scarlet Blackwell
Salvation (Alliance, #2) - Jambrea Jo Jones This review was originally written for MM Good Book Reviews.

Okay, let me start by saying that Jambrea Jo Jones is now among a handful of romance writers that do MMF the way I like it. There’s no leg of this triad that is stronger than the other. The love and the loving are divided evenly among all the lovers. That being said, Rock, Sela and Zander are the perfect Triad. Watching them fall is love was a true pleasure.

The first thing I liked about this book is that even though I jumped into the middle of series, I didn’t feel like I was missing key elements of the storyline. The world building and back-story were easy to follow. For those of you who did it right, Rave and Kain from the first book, Retribution, are in there and sexy as ever.

Favorite character? That would be a hard choice. Sela spends a lot of time trying not to fall in love with not one man, but two. Rock is such a he-man, but you always know that his heart is in the right place. Then there’s Zander, sweet geeky Zander who falls in love with two warriors and is constantly questioning his ability to pull his weight in their unconventional relationship.

I loved this book on every level. Whether in pairs or all together, the sex with these guys is off the chart hot. And not just erotic, get ya hot hot, but sensuous loving that allows each to be vulnerable with and strong for the others. I can honest say I’m looking forward to the next MM book, Freedom, scheduled to release 12/05/2011, like a kid at Christmas.

If you love a story with smoking hot loving, uber bad guys and a happy ever after, Salvation should definitely be on your to-read list. Trust me. You will not be disappointed. Excellent writing that you can always expect from Jambrea Jo Jones, fabulous plot twist and characters you can’t help but love. Highly recommend!!!