portiademoncur

What Portia's Reading

I Read, I write...I review.

Dark Thirst
Barging in
Josephine Myles
Bollywood Dreams
Scarlet Blackwell
Detention - Stephanie Williams If you’ve read my reviews, you’ll probably know that I am not a big fan of BDSM, especially of the interracial variety. I get caught up in word choices and interpersonal dynamics and end up breaking out in my own rendition of “We Shall Overcome.” Oh, and did I mention, I just don’t get the whole Cougar phenom?

That being said, Stephanie Williams has managed to create a marriage of these three genres without offending my delicate sensibilities. In fact, this story had me looking online to see if I was too late to sign up to teach a spring class or two. (Community College…I haven’t grown that much.)

This story is three degrees past hot. Brett has taken the time since high school to not only work on his academic education, but also his sexual one. When he finds himself with a bit of time on his hands, he knows it’s time to claim the woman he has always recognized as his perfect submissive. Mia’s first mind is to run for the hills. But, something about Brett has her risking all to finally be with a man who can “handle” her.

Now the road to their happy-ever-after isn’t without a few speed bumps. But, they get there. If you are like me and thought an interracial, Cougar erotic romance with a touch of kink couldn’t possibly keep your attention, I beg you to rethink that position and click on the product link above. This read is worth every cent you’ll spend…trust me. ;-)